The Our Lady of Rosary school community is committed to providing an environment that continues the vision of Mary MacKillop as the founder of our school.
Religious Education in the Classroom
On entering our school, the children join a community of learners where the values of Jesus are taught, lived and supported by our school motto, ‘We Follow Jesus’.
The religious education of a child is fostered by the partnership of the home, parish and school. It is with this understanding that we build and develop the faith of the children who have been entrusted to us. At Our Lady of the Rosary, we follow the Sharing our Story Religious Education Curriculum set out by the Parramatta Diocese.
Parish Sacramental Program and Liturgy
- The school supports the parish sacramental team fully, as it implements its sacramental program in the parish.
- Parents should enrol their children in preparation for the sacraments of Reconciliation, Eucharist and Confirmation at the appropriate time.
- All enrolments are carried out through the Church.
- We view liturgy as a special part of our school life. Children attend Mass once a term. Special feast days are celebrated with prayer assemblies.
- Parents and friends are always welcome to attend these special celebrations with us.
- Once a year, each grade will have the opportunity to attend a Saturday evening/Sunday Mass.